Shotcut is a free open source, open source video editor. User-friendly with a range of features that let you adjust and edit your favorite movies with just a few mouse clicks. Supports various video, audio formats through FFMPEG and even image, allowing you to work with any kind of support, multi-platform support: available under Windows, Linux and MacOS, Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for the monitoring of entries and surveys. The multi-format Timeline feature lets you mix and match resolutions and framing during a montage project. You can analyze video frame by frame, allowing you to correct or improve all aspects.
Shotcut also has some really good device options. With Blackmagic Design, support for SDI and HDMI for multimedia input. You can also capture multimedia content from your screen, webcam, and various audio capture devices.
• Supports many audio and video formats and codecs
• Supports many image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF as well as image sequences
• Multi-format timeline: resolutions and frame rates in a project
• Detailed media properties panel
• Recent file panel with search
• Drag-and-drop files from the file manager
• Batch encoding with job control
• Creating, reading, editing, saving, loading, encoding, and broadcasting XML MLT projects (with auto-save)
• Video Filters: Blur, Color Calibration, Crop, Diffusion, Glow, Invert Colors, Mirror, Opacity, Rotation, Saturation, Sepia, Sharpness, Size and Position, Stabilization, Text, Vignette, Wave, White Balance
• Audio filters: balance, copy channel, downstream mix, gain, normlize, pan, channel swap.
Title: Shotcut 20.11.28
File name: shotcut-win32-201128.exe
File size: 57.57 MB / 32 bit, 78.40 MB / 64 bit
Supported OS: All Windows Versions
Languages: Multiple languages
License: Open Source
Date added: November 25, 2020
Author: Meltytech, LLC
Category: Windows Apps, Audio and Video, Editors and Convertors.
Download Shotcut 20.11.28 for Windows
Windows portable zip: